* We will hold an initial interview to discuss your ceremony plans. At this time we will sign the first of the legal documentation - the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) Form and complete your Client Information Form.
* You will be given my step by step ceremony planner which includes selections of vows, readings and poetry to start composing/planning your ceremony. You will have a Ceremony Planning Form to complete your choices. I will give you all the advice and help along the way with unlimited consultation with me via phone, fax or email.
* You have my guarantee of professionalism and punctuality.
* We will hold a rehearsal. This may be held at the venue or at a place suitable to you.
* Your Notice of Intended Marriage Form, along with your Official Marriage Certificate will be completed and lodged with Births, Deaths and Marriages in a timely fashion.
*If you wish, I will also lodge your BDM Marriage Certificate Application Form which will enable you to obtain a certified copy of the registration of your marriage.
* I will supply a signing table, chairs and signing pen where necessary.
* I will also supply a PA system where necessary to ensure your ceremony will be heard by all your guests. There is also provision for your music with an ipod/iphone provision within the system.
* And the greatest inclusion I can give you is my absolute passion for my job. I love every ceremony and give you my promise that I will put my heart soul and sockettes into making your day PERFECT.